First Day of OJT............... The day I woke up early :)

July 1, 2013

Monday


Today, i woke up a little earlier than usual. I was feeling the same feeling I felt when I woke up 13 years ago. Yep, You're guessing right, my first day of school. :)

It was a usual sunny day and it was nice seeing the sun rise :) because I haven't seen one since the last parade I joined for an activity in our College. :) Standing in front of a flag pole again, singing the hymn of our country, Lupang Hinirang, gave me goosebumps XD

The sight of busy employees holding papers, notebooks and pens, those talks about work or issues at home are some of the things that I saw when we proceeded to a Hall for a General Assembly. Different issues were tackled in the assembly which lasted for almost two hours. After which, we stayed at the HRDU... there we took vanity to take pictures !!!


NOTE! Some of our pictures are at my Facebook account :) https://www.facebook.com/ynnah.venus

After we had our lunch, we came back at the HRDU and we were assigned to different departments at 2:30pm. We were advised to enroll at the biometrics at 4pm. At 5pm??? Yeah, we were dismissed :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment