Third Day of OJT................ A day of LEARNINGS

July 3, 2013

Wednesday


Today is supposed to be a WASH DAY, but here I am, walking to DOH-CHD-Bicol in my ohsolucky uniform :)

When I came, we became busy in the general cleanup of our department. (oh have I mentioned that I am the only girl in this Department? COOL AIN'T IT?) We covered the tables, labeled the boxes for IT Personnel (names are: Sir Chris, Sir Kane, Sir Edz, and Sir Diony. i named their respective places too :)) This day i also helped Sir Edz in making Job Request Forms by labeling the box. My tasks include collecting scratch papers because i use it for writing :), assisting in printing the employees documents, encoding the list of Information System maintained or Provide Technical Assistance by CHD-Bicol,finished at 3:45pm

Due to boredome after finishing today's work early, i sharpened the pencils XD

It was today that I learned that it is really hard to earn money. I feel for the employees and I realized the worth of my parents' work. Despite having difficulties, they manage to smile and be happy :) GREAT DAY!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment